The human need to sire children has been imbued in the very fiber of our being and over the years this has not changed. However, at times the human body may not be able to produce offspring in its natural state, which is where medical science comes in and helps to find ways to provide solutions. One such technique would be intrauterine insemination. This is an artificial insemination method popularly used when a person is unable to conceive. If you are looking for a clinic providing iui singapore, you are bound to find several such service providers.
In which scenario is IUI generally used?
- This can be used for couples in which the male counterpart suffers from infertility.
- For women who are suffering from endometriosis, getting pregnant can be difficult. In this case, one can opt for IUI as well.
- Any issue with the cervix and cervical cancer can make it difficult and risky to get pregnant.
- For males with low sperm count, this can be a solution provider. Artificially injecting the sperms will reduce the rates of failure.
- Like the above-mentioned affliction decreased sperm mobility makes it improbable for the sperm to reach the egg. Using IUI the rates of these can be reduced.
- For males who suffer from erectile dysfunction, this is truly a blessing in disguise. Collecting the sperms using non-invasive techniques and depositing them for later use is the main motive of IUI.
- For same-sex couples, IUI may provide them the opportunity of experiencing parenthood as well.
- For women who wish to conceive without the aid of a partner, this is an ideal process.
- In case of any genetic defects that can be passed down through the generations, IUI can help prevent such instances.
Over the years IUI has morphed drastically to provide a seamless experience across a wide array of patients. IUI is relatively painless and it is non-invasive as well. IUI is more often than not carried out in conjunction with the natural cycle of the human body and does not need the administration of medicines. In some cases, it can also be done in tandem with ovarian stimulation. What this ensures is that multiple eggs are released instead of just one to enhance the chances of falling pregnant. Every medical facility will slightly differ in the way they carry out IUI on their patients.